Offering honest & reliable electrical services to homes across Belfast, Armagh, Banbridge, Craigavon and Portadown.
My wide range of experience gives you peace of mind. I know everything there is to know about domestic home electricity.
Small electrical jobs
Some of the most common electrical jobs include:
- Lighting fixtures – add additional ceiling lights to your room or upgrade an existing installation. I’ll work safely and keep your room as clean and tidy as possible.
- Outside lighting – security lights and garden lighting will keep your home and family safe.
- Extra electrical sockets – I’ll move sockets to a more convenient place or add additional sockets to your room, whatever you need to make your life easier.
- Electrical sockets changed – I’ll add more modern covers or USB sockets, no job too small.
- External sockets – keep your family safe with outside sockets. I’ll install sockets in your garden, workshop, or garage.
- Shower installation – I’ll work to get your new shower installed as quickly and safely as possible.
- Fuse boards – I’ll update dangerous old fuse boards to new fully compliant ones.
However, if there’s anything not on the list above give me a call, and I’ll be more than happy to provide you with a quote over the telephone.
Larger electrical jobs
If you need an electrician who can work on larger projects, call today for your no-obligation quote.
- Rewires – your electrical system must meet current regulations and safety standards. Old or faulty wiring can cause fires or electrocution – stay safe with a full rewire.
- Upgrades to your existing circuits – whether you need a partial or full upgrade, ABC Electrical will give you honest and up-to-date advice.
- Safety inspections – fully qualified, highly trained – ABC Electrical is the best choice for your safety inspection.
- New building work – new lights, sockets and wiring, call today for a competitive no-obligation quote.